Equipment Repair, ISO 17025 accredited/NIST traceable Calibration, & On-Site Metrology Lab Services
QUALITY POLICY : In recognition of the need to meet the performance requirements of our customers with the highest quality and reliability, it is the policy of Universal NDT, Inc. that all services be completed to a quality level to equal or exceed those required by our customer and any regulatory or military agency they designate.
Authorized MAGNAFLUX Service Center
SERVICE OF MAGNETIC PARTICLE EQUIPMENT and FLUORESCENT DYE PENETRANT INSPECTION SYSTEMS :
- Repair of Wet Horizontal Bench/Stationary Magnetic Particle Units
- Repair of Power Pack Magnetic Particle Units (Portable, Mobile, and Stationary)
- Repair of Fluorescent Dye Penetrant Inspection Systems and Parts Drying Ovens.
- Repair of Demagnetizing Units
- Preventive Maintenance of Wet Horizontal Bench Magnetic Particle Units
ISO 17025 accredited / NIST TRACEABLE CALIBRATIONS : Beginning with Leonard Sr. in the early days of URESCO until today, our calibration and confirmation services keep you in compliance with all of the prime contractor specs., military specs., and 3rd party auditing firm requirements.
- Our Quality System is 3rd party accredited to the ISO/IEC 17025: 2017 specification
- Our calibration standards are traceable to the NIST.
- We currently perform calibrations/confirmations on NDT measuring and testing equipment for the following USA military installations, prime contractors, and OEM’s: US Army Proving Grounds-Yuma, Naval Shipyard-Puget Sound, California Army National Guard, Marine Corp Logistics Base-Barstow, Navy Shipyard-San Diego, Navy Submarine Base-Kings Bay, NASA-Edwards Air Force Base, Boeing, Northrop Grumman, Lockheed Martin, PCC-Precision Castparts Corp, Rockwell Collins, GKN Aerospace, Honeywell Aerospace, Parker Hannifin, Lufthansa Technik, Howmet, Meggitt Thermal Systems, Senior Aerospace, Triumph Aerospace, CPP-Consolidated Precision Products, Fed Ex, United Airlines, Gulfstream, Solar Turbines, Virgin Orbit, Timken, BAE Systems, Robinson Helicopter, RBC Bearings, TRD-Toyota Racing Development, and their suppliers.
- Our calibration technicians have been trained, tested, and certified to meet our Calibration Procedure Manual which complies with ISO 10012, ANSI Z540, and Mil-Std-45662A.
X-RAY FILM PROCESSOR SERVICE : Starting in the early 70's with Leonard Jr. at URESCO and continuing from the days at Leonard Garcia Enterprises, we have many years of experience.
- Service of INDUSTRIAL X-RAY FILM PROCESSORS (and even Medical X-ray Film Processors).
- 3 - FILM PROCESSOR SERVICE TECHS - with experience servicing industrial x-ray film processors since 1987, 2013, and 2022.
- Trained by Processor Guru - Lenny Garcia - our employees are part of Lenny's technician-tree.
- $14,000 + OF SPARE PARTS INVENTORY - this enhances our ability to minimize your downtime.
- We perform preventive maintenance, repair, and gauge/meter calibration at some of the following USA military installations, prime contractors, and OEM’s: Navy Shipyard - San Diego, Navy Submarine Base - Kings Bay, Northrop Grumman, Honeywell Aerospace, Astech Engineered Products, Consolidated Precision Products, Parker Hannifin/Meggitt Thermal Systems, Senior Aerospace-SSP, Arrowhead Products, and their suppliers.
X-RAY EQUIPMENT SERVICE : Nam Hua, an industrial x-ray technician since 1987, he works with us to perform repairs and preventive maintenance on industrial x-ray units. He has been certified on Philips Industrial X-ray equipment and has a wealth of knowledge from all of these years working on Comet, Waygate, Lorad, Gulmay, Yxlon, GE, Hamamatsu, Andrex, Philips, Seifert, ERESCO, Varex/Varian, Pantak, Gemini, Faxitron, Balteau, Sperry, Picker, Magnaflux, and Fein Focus, Industrial X-ray equipment.
ON-SITE METROLOGY LABORATORY SERVICES : We contract our employee/s, to run/help run our customer's Metrology Lab / Calibration Department.