Check out our Facebook Page for multiple pictures of our Equipment
NIST traceable Calibrations, Repairs, and Sales of Equipment, Accessories, and Supplies for NonDestructive Testing and Manufacturing processes
1844 W. 11th St., Unit F, Upland, CA 91786 Tel: (909) 946-3049 Fax: (909) 946-5491 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Manufacturer and Distributor of Fluorescent Dye Penetrant Inspection Systems, Accesories, and Supplies
Universal NDT offers every type of Fluorescent and Visible Dye Penetrant Inspection System, and any Accessory & Supply item imaginable.
Beginning with roots at URESCO and continuing through today, we have the knowledge since 1961 and the current experience of building Penetrant Inspection Systems to best fit your facility's needs.
UVA- LED Black Light Lamps - We distribute for 5 manufacturers of excellent UVA-LED Black Light Lamps :
Chi NDT 'Crack Check', REL, Intelligent Illuminations, Magnaflux, Spectro-UV & JMD NDT.
- Integral camera and defect measurement : one of a kind, advanced inspection - WOW!
- Overhead Inspection Bank : WIDE area, illuminates an entire table with UVA intensity
- Pistol-grip (battery operated, plug-in, and combo 'battery operated or plug-in' models)
- Wash Booth lights : with specification required 300 microwatts/cm2 of UVA intensity
- Flashlights : specification required UVA Intensity for actual Inspection capabilities
MANUAL and SEMI-AUTOMATED Dye Penetrant Inspection Systems
- MODULAR - In-Line, L-shaped, or U-shaped systems.
- SELF CONTAINED / INTEGRAL systems.
- ALL-IN-ONE Penetrant Inspection Booths.
- PENETRANT ROOMS
- SINGLE STATIONS as needed to integrate into your existing System.
- Tanks and Spray Booths can be equipped with Lowerators (pneumatically driven tables), Turntables, and single station, attached Overhead Cranes or Winches.
- Spray Booths can utilize Electrostatic or HVLP sprayers that can be Manually or Automatically operated. They can also have rear mounted Filter Banks and/or Industrial Mist Collectors.
- Booths, Tanks with Lowerators, Pass-Thru Tunnels, Drain stations, or Rest stations can have Roller Conveyors that are Manually or Automatically operated.
- Booths and Parts Dryers can be closed off with Curtains or different kinds of Doors : Guillotine, Sliding, Hinged, or Bi-Fold - which can be Motorized or Pneumatically Controlled, with Manual or Automated Controls.
- Overhead - Cranes or Track & Trolleys, can also be utilized instead of / in conjunction with conveyors.
- Split Roofs on Booths, Pass-Thru Tunnels, and Dryers.
- PARTS DRYER OVENS - Pass-Thru Tunnels, Front-Load, Drop-in, Hi-Temp, and many other custom, convection dryers.
- DRY DEVELOPER - Storm Cloud Pass-Thru Tunnels and Drop-in tanks - OR - Dust Cloud Electrostatic Spray Booths.
- NONAQUEOUS DEVELOPER SPRAY BOOTHS
- INSPECTION BOOTHS, TABLES, and ROOMS
If you can think it, we can build it.
If you want our help, we can design the most cost effective system to fit your needs.
Let us show you how we can INCREASE your PRODUCTIVITY.
WE ALSO PERFORM CALIBRATION AND REPAIR OF PENETRANT EQUIPMENT.
SEE THE UPCOMING PAGE FOR A DESCRIPTION OF THESE SERVICES.